It’s back—Cupcakes & Cars!! Join Max U July 20th from 6-8pm for
an evening of instruction, demonstration and Q&A taught by our ASE
certified technicians and general manager…. plus snacks, drinks, a shop tour
and a gift!
Highlights of the evening’s content:
- What exactly is regular maintenance? Which things are important to do and why?
- What to do when you see warning lights on your
- Steps to take if your vehicle breaks down
- How to check oil and fluid levels
- How to check tire pressure
- What’s the difference between a code scan and a
diagnostic? How do technicians determine
what’s going on and which repairs are needed?
Contact below with question: