It's that time of year again: The Focus on Woodbury photo contest has returned for its 21st year of beautiful photos of our community. This photo contest, presented by Woodbury Magazine, showcases the best photographers in our community—not to mention the subjects that give them inspiration.
We're looking for photos that show off the core values of Woodbury in five categories:
- Activities & Events
- City Landmarks
- Wildlife & Nature
- People & Families
We'll accept submissions August 1—August 30 at 5 p.m., and Readers' Choice voting will take place September 9—September 30. A panel of judges from Woodbury Magazine and the community will select the best in each category and announce around October 1.
Start looking back at your favorite photos from the past year and select some favorites. Be sure to read the Focus on Woodbury FAQ and our official Rules and Guidelines before submitting your photos.
2019 Focus on Woodbury Photo Contest Timeline:
- Submissions accepted online from August 1, 2019-August 30, 2019.
- Readers' Choice voting will take place online from September 9, 2019-September 30, 2019.
- Winners will be announced online around October 1.
- Focus on Woodbury photo contest Rules & Guidelines
- Focus on Woodbury photo contest FAQ
- For additional questions please contact web editor Anthony Brousseau at [email protected]