It's that time of year again: The Focus on Woodbury photo contest has returned for its 22nd year of beautiful photos of our community. This photo contest, presented by Woodbury Magazine, showcases the best photographers in our community—not to mention the subjects that give them inspiration.
We're looking for photos that show off the core values of Woodbury in five categories:
- Activities & Events
- City Landmarks
- Wildlife & Nature
- People & Families
We'll accept submissions August 1—August 30 at 5 p.m., and Readers' Choice voting will take place September 9—September 30. A panel of judges from Woodbury Magazine and the community will select the best in each category and announce around October 1.
2020 Focus on Woodbury Photo Contest Timeline:
- Submissions accepted online from August 1, 2020-August 30, 2020.
- Readers' Choice voting will take place online from September 9, 2020-September 30, 2020.
- Winners will be announced online around October 1.
- Focus on Woodbury photo contest Rules & Guidelines
- Focus on Woodbury photo contest FAQ
- For additional questions please contact web editor Anthony Bettin at email@example.com