Load your shopping bags with originality this holiday season with gifts from some of Woodbury’s newest stores. Your family and friends will be thrilled to receive a thoughtful gift from one of these hot shops around town. This year’s gift guide provides a list of inspired gift ideas sure to help you be the gift giver with the inside scoop on what’s trending.
Savory, Scented and Shiny Gifts~
Discover perfect gifts for the cooks in your life. Choose from over 50 uniquely flavored oils and vinegars and over 130 herbs, spices, rubs, and blends to enhance baking, cooking and grilling. Best-selling infused olive oil flavors include blood orange, citrus habanero and sundried tomato, parmesan and garlic. Popular balsamic vinegars are black currant, cinnamon pear and garlic cilantro. Oils & vinegars come in 60, 200 and 375 milliliter bottles.
Mix and match to create gift packs of oils, vinegars, herbs, spices or pasta. Grill Master gift packs incorporate everything needed to serve up delicious chicken, steak and seafood dinners starting at $14.95; gift cards are available starting at $20.
9000 Hudson Road
Touted for gifts made by hand and nature, The Woods carries fine crafted gifts of wood, pottery, candles, home accessories and much more, making the shop an excellent gift buying destination.
- Choose a decorative chalk art sign from Primitives by Kathy ($12 and up)
- Beautifully scented Ribbonwick and WoodWick candles ($11-$70)
- Funky Rock beverage dispenser ($129)
- Carved book letters and numbers cut from old Reader’s Digest books make distinctive home décor ($14.95)
- Layers of the latest trend of infinity scarves and shawls ($6.95-$30)
3800 Tamarack Village, Suite 110
Known for unique engagement rings and other custom designs locally made in Minneapolis, family-owned Knox Jewelers also offers gifts for all the jewelry lovers on your list.
- Give a gift of timeless class with white freshwater pearl stud earrings with a 14k white gold post ($90)
- The antique Edwardian pendant–sterling silver with blue sapphires and diamonds– makes a beautiful heirloom gift to treasure ($199)
- The mother’s pendant is a contemporary twist on the maternal jewelry theme customized with 1-5 imitation or genuine gemstones in a variety of birthstone colors. Price varies depending on the metal type and gemstones selected. (starting at $149)
- Or maybe you’re in the market for a lavish gift of sparkle. The North Star right hand ring in 14K white gold, with round brilliant diamonds, says stylish glam ($3,690)
9020 Hudson Road, Suite 405
Treat the artists and art lovers in your life to an experience they’ll surely love. Cheers Pablo is an inviting and social environment where individuals of all artistic levels participate in a group painting class. Patrons can kick up the social with a sip of wine, beer or non-alcoholic drinks for purchase while painting. Or reserve the party room for a memorable holiday art party for up to 18 of your closest friends. All painting supplies are provided. 2-3 hour events are $35 per adult; kids 12 and under are $25. Gift certificates are available.
8362 Tamarack Village
Let your little princess hold court with a perfectly pink tea party or choose another party package customized for wanna-be pop stars and fashion models. An hour and forty-five minutes of themed fun is available for up to eight girls ($165 and up). Or stop in for cupcake tops made with ruffles, bows and chiffon rosettes ($9.99-$10.99)
- Other girly gift options include full pettiskirts made with high quality silk and chiffon layers and a satin lining ($19.99-$24.99)
- Satin bloomers are cute over diapers and under skirts ($5.99-$7.99)
- Trendy Petti dresses made with rows of beautiful soft stretchy lace ($16.99-$19.99)
- Comfy, cute and custom-made infant shoes fit sizes newborn to one year ($3.50-$6.99)
- Soft Minky blankets in many color options ($22.75-$24.99)
- Bath and body products ($2.95- $10.95)
- Beaded necklaces ($9.99-$12.99)
- Gift cards available in any dollar amount
9891 Hudson Place Suite 200
Gifts that Pamper Head to Toe ~
Choose a gift certificate for personalized waxing treatments or select among a variety of specialty skincare items.
- Ingrown hair serum packed with skin-loving ingredients and antioxidants including calming tea tree oil and unique coffee and berry extract that are fab at keeping skin hydrated ($25)
- Bumps and blemishes be gone with Slow IT Body Wash made with real jojoba beads for gentle exfoliation and a nutrient punch of sugarcane, lemon, apple and green tea extracts to coax quick cell turnover ($20)
- Heavenly calming cream reduces redness and irritation after tweezing or waxing ($17)
- Shape IT essential styling product makes unruly brows behave ($20)
- Hand-polished and perfectly aligned pointed or slanted tweezers can be useful little stocking stuffers ($32)
437 Commerce Drive
This classic American barbershop pampers men with full-service haircuts that include a massaging shampoo, razor trim and hot towel while clients lounge in a leather and wood atmosphere complete with the scent of Old Bay Rum in the air. But shave services and Aveda products for men makes Roosters really stand out. The gentlemen’s choice includes a cut and shave for $48; gift cards are available.
1960 Donegal Drive
Woodbury Foot & Body Massage
The art of reflexology is offered through oriental foot massage combined with traditional herbal aromatherapy to release stress and improve immunes systems. Foot and body massage services begin at $35; gift cards are available.
9900 Valley Creek Road