Chili is a dish that is easy to serve a crowd. Amy Goetz, food expert for Lunds & Byerlys, shares this recipe to pass off as your own for a Super
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. 92 percent lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Lunds & Byerlys
- Organic Ground Chipotle
- 2 (12 oz.) bottles Lunds & Byerlys Tex Mex Chipotle Chile
- Grilling Sauce
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 2 (4 oz.) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and ground chipotle. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and onions are soft (8-10 min.).
Pour beef mixture into slow cooker. Stir in chipotle chile grilling sauce, tomatoes, chilies and beans. Cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until heated through. Makes 3 quarts.
For more Game Day recipes, check out the Good Taste blog.